Yes am back! FINALLY.
And this time I hope to keep going. What better way to start again than posting some questions. Give them a try🙂
Answers can be added as comments or mailed to me at – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Which famous personality (not from the world of sports!), has been the Life President of Chelsea Football Club since 2008?
2. What was developed primarily by a young employee Tōru Iwatani, over a year, beginning in April 1979, employing a nine-man team?
3. Which scientist, was the first person from the Indian subcontinent to get a US Patent, in 1904?
4. This company was founded in 1884. Their famous emblem — a cross in a shield — has been used since 1909. That year, the mother of founder Karl Elsener died and he named the company in her honor. In 1921, with the introduction of stainless steel into their products, the brand and name of the company became the present _________. Simply name the company.
5. . It was pioneered by Dutch football club Ajax from 1969 to 1973, and by the Netherlands National Football Team in the 1974 FIFA World Cup. It was invented by Rinus Michels, “The General”, a famous Dutch football trainer/coach. What are we talking about?
6. Whose ashes were kept in the main branch of the State Bank of India in Cuttack since about 1950?
7. The mausoleum was commissioned by Nūr Jahān, the wife of Jahangir, for her father Mirzā Ghiyās Beg, who had been given the title of _______________. Mirzā Ghiyās Beg was also the grandfather of Mumtāz Mahāl, the wife of emperor Shah Jahan. Fill in the blanks/Name the monument.
8. Which is the official language of Iran?
9. X is a Fijian word literally meaning “money” and now used as a a slang in the English language. Identify X.
10. Built by Sher Shah Suri, X earned its name after the three princes of the Mughal dynasty – Bahadur Shah Zafar’s sons Mirza Mughal and Kizr Sultan and grandson Abu Bakr, were shot here by William Hodson on September 22, 1857 during the Mutiny of 1857. Name X.